We bless you as you go. Have the courage, to flow and know. Have the will, to grow inside the show. Have the willing to be apart (separated colors of the rainbow), (part) of the sacred truth. I bless you, I bless the news, I bless the truth in all you do, to bring them love, to say the way of God's bliss in you.
Relative, The Perfection, the crystalline structure! But what is interesting, the six position is missing because it spirals. It's the most amazing photo I have ever seen. You know the original was a crop circle. I took it and colored the background and made stars, and you could really see the image better this way. Look at the colors of the space, the light is like a pearls, pinks and blue hues, the perfect physical structure.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Your devoted servant White Buffalo Calf Woman

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Step to Evolution to Survive!


The Next Step is going down (from heaven), where the Sails come to the place, where breeze does blow (to earth).  And when the skies, fill up with clouds, I feel the tears, begin to wail.  But then I look into the light, where evolution, takes a step and turns from it's plight.  There my heart does pound (feel) and groom (learning), to be the one who seeks and yearns.


I want you to realize, that God is here to mirrorize, the place you have, the promise land, the longing of the sacred breeze at your hands.  Feel your face it's alive, the wind blows across and breath begins to strive.  And when the river bounds and blooms, the trees in the groves begin to grow.  I know it's the place, that is in disgrace, that only love will learn to know.  That all can be forgotten and learned again, to be the next step to realize (enlightenment), that we are part of something greater, the home of paradise, that longs to feel alive.


What can we do, you say to me?  I long to be where you breath.  The place of water and fire too, where the sun feels warm upon the dew.  Here my love grows and knows the way, to be the heart that fills the lungs every day, where breath and light, gives me arms to survive, to embrace my brother and his wife.  I want to be there with you in this land, all you must do, is come and give a hand.  And in your heartbeat, and in your song, let dance begin to loom (bind into the distance) and survive (unify).


Evolution has a song again, it's coming in your dreams and vivid knows how to grow and sow.  And it's the long way, where skies are aqua, the pillows of our thoughts, give spirit a place to strive.  Can it be the one in me, the perfect equation to the leaves?  Can I be what you need in me?  I say, yes, my heart needs all the leaves.  We are the tree of life you say!  And if the tree of love, needs leaves to grow, then you and me, and all the leaves, will be part of the next destiny, where dreams come home to be the leaves, the heartbeat of love, that grows and grieves.  


Your tears, my tears, they long to play, where rivers flow to bring a new day.  As long as the Sun rises every day.  As long as the Moon comes out to play.  Reflection and time, has relatives, who lie, down in green pastures every time.  A place to grow, a place to know, a place to believe in all the dreams. The next step to evolution is in me, the you, of all that blooms to sea (vision with a heart, that believes).

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother and Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand.



Fire Offers Purification
 



Mother Gives Birth to Joy with Pain and Suffering, the Law of Love
Western Shore
Four Sacred Directions in You and Me!

Visit Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heaven is Now!