We bless you as you go. Have the courage, to flow and know. Have the will, to grow inside the show. Have the willing to be apart (separated colors of the rainbow), (part) of the sacred truth. I bless you, I bless the news, I bless the truth in all you do, to bring them love, to say the way of God's bliss in you.
Relative, The Perfection, the crystalline structure! But what is interesting, the six position is missing because it spirals. It's the most amazing photo I have ever seen. You know the original was a crop circle. I took it and colored the background and made stars, and you could really see the image better this way. Look at the colors of the space, the light is like a pearls, pinks and blue hues, the perfect physical structure.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Your devoted servant White Buffalo Calf Woman

Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Duality is Light and Dark, Not Separate But Together From the Start!



It was in the 2004 that I got connected by a Woman of "Inner Earth" - Emaryll

She connected me because she was pregnant with twins and I as a Mother of twins twice she believed should have enough experience. She said she knows me from former times where I was - like my Mother in this life - kind of midwife in that birth temple...

We befriended and chatted a lot "girl talk" - "woman talk" but she also supported the "Pyramid center", the pendant, and a few other things..her time was June...and we were looking forwards to it all...

It was the evening of the summer solstice when I heard her call...we walked together to "that temple" built kind of pyramid where we stepped up ... the steps were amethyst - violet lighted...

The steps up were to make the opening more lightly...and then we came into a room - oh wow - I'd wish we could get such rooms for birthing...soft light - it was all christal, but we always think crystal is hard.  This was smooth and soft...soft green - like the green in the rejuvenating elixir - soft shining light - like pink candle lights melting...

She could sit - lay - wander - whatever she wanted... and felt to do...We were the only ones there... and of course LOVE.  The air was fresh and relaxing...

Emaryll smiled...I smiled back and began to announce breath in breath out and so on her belly moved with the breath... and finally she sat on a bank with her back leaning on the smooth wall...and aaaaaha..of course the first one coming was a girl. Al Sha KA. Opening the way for her brother. El Sha KA. The balanced twins are born...they said:



"We both carry the same ...but we decided to be different gender but the same...to show that everyone of you is male and female - no duality "

The birth was as I always was told by my Mother...the birth was as I had it with the boys, no crying... no pain. The three "worked" together the only thing I did was giving some "commands" for breathing and then a sigh.

And I held the first and brought her onto the belly of the Mother and nearly immediately the second one came into my hands...and then both of them lay together...with the Mother...all the three in a golden shine...

This is so normal....a peaceful calm naturally, but still tears run down my cheeks for the love that is around...I do not know if you can feel this great love...I hope so and be surrounded by it...

I wish all the becoming mothers such a giving birth all the coming babies such a entering into this earthly body...

Solstice 2005 writes

Elder VeroniKA Holy Flight


Grandfather Veronika Holy Spirit Sails Across, 
Giving birth to twins girls and then twin boys looks like God wanted to teach you something. You see we are all called Twin Hearts, this is why we act like others. Twin children show us this really well. However, this doesn't mean their rainbow sacred colors are the same, as you know your own children. This is why even identical twins have different personalities, but similar behaviors. I am called Twin Deer Mother, because I Twin the Heart of Others, and this is how I know what they feel inside of them. We all have some ability to do this, we call a sixth sense as it blows in the wind.


The Soul is considered female from the darkness of heaven.  The Flesh is considered male from the lightness of earth.  However, we are both girls and boys, on each side also.  This offers us four sacred directions. For instance, your Soul is Male, Grandfather Light, and your Flesh is Female.  This is called balanced.  Some have female soul and female flesh or male soul and male fresh, then these people are off balance, or have a mission that directs them towards the behavior needed for their own evolution.  I also have the Soul Male, First Sun, and my Flesh is Female.  These are the manifestations of God, the Oneness of all creation.  

We come to do what is needed, as we agree to be here with others to communicate and speak stories of remembering.  Since our Souls are eternal, we know much, but our Flesh is young, and must learn to remember, this is evolution, and now in a time when so many are remembering, but confused, they will need those who can guide them homeward to ONENESS, the family of relatives.  Thank you Grandfather Light, about speaking the perfect part of birthing, and how luminous the whole experience can bee, the impossible flight.
your devoted servant, white buffalo calf woman, your twin deer mother, elder christal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter.







Fire Offers Purification
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heaven is Now!